WhatsApp For PC (Windows) or Mac
WhatsApp Messenger is a mobile app that allows you to chat with anyone who has this chat app. It also has some extra features that will make the chatting process a lot more fun. With this app installed on your device, you can save a lot of money that you could have used in sending text messages. The only thing is that whoever want to chat with must also have installed the messenger. But once they see the benefits of WhatsApp Messenger, they will not hesitate to download it. Since it’s already very popular around the world, any change that is effected will closely be monitored.
Just like iMessage for iOS, WhatsApp shows you text chats in text bubbles, notifies you when the text has been seen and also allow you to include photos, audios, and videos when you are chatting with someone or sending a message. With this app, you can create group chats based on your interests and chat with others without any problem. With this app, you can also change your background and send your location to an interactive app. More so, you can be able to make premade notes such as ‘I am available’, ‘I am busy’ or even ‘My battery is about to go off, let’s chat later’. You can also send contacts without leaving the app. This means that even though it’s not the perfect app, it has several features that you can enjoy.
· Once you have downloaded WhatApp, you will be able to send messages for free.
· WhatApp has free customization feature, easy location and group chat features.
Before using WhatApp with others, you must convince them to download it.
How to download WhatsApp Messenger for PC
It has also introduced a new desktop app that can allow you to stay connected anywhere anytime, whether you are on mobile or on a computer. The desktop up is simply an extension of the phone. It mirrors the conversations that you have on the phone.
Here are some of the steps to help you download WhatsApp for PC:
· Download the emulator software Andy that is available for free.
· Start the installation process of the Andy by clicking on the file that you have downloaded.
· Once the software is ready, start it and then complete the process of signing up.
· Open the Google Play store and use it to search for the software that you need to download. Look for WhatsApp and start installing.
· Launch the app to allow you to use it on your PC. You can also apply the control button to zoom in and out while using WhatsApp.
· You can also install the remote control button.
Now you have WhatsApp on your PC! This means you can easily share your documents and photos on your hard drive without an issue. WhatsApp for PC settings also enables you to change your profile settings, notifications, and user interface. You can also change your background photo so as to customize your profile.
Once you have downloaded WhatsApp messenger for PC, you can use it just the way you normally use it on your phone.
Or you can setup WhatsApp on PC officially: