WeChat Messenger For Your Windows / Mac PC – Download And Install
How to play
How to play WeChat Messenger on PC (3 Easy Steps):
Download and install an emulator
Login in your Google account
Install the game from Google StoreInstall WeChat Messenger from the Google Store. Enjoy playing WeChat Messenger on your favorite PC!
Developed by Tencent, WeChat is a multipurpose and mobile payment app. It was initially released in 2011. However, by 2018, the messenger has become one of the world’s largest standalone mobile apps. WeChat attracts millions of users on a monthly basis (902 million daily active users). It is China’s most popular messenger seeing as it was developed in the country.
This mobile communication messenger is loaded with features like voice calling, instant messaging, high-quality video calling and much more. For any tech-savvy user, the interface will be easy to grasp but even novice users can easily get acquainted provided they have Windows, Android, iOS, Symbian or a BlackBerry device.
Live chat lovers will certainly get a kick out of WeChat. In addition to this, users can also make voice calls to many of their WeChat friends. But the voice calls on this messenger differ from those on other VoIP devices. They are half duplex and mimic the function of a walkie-talkie. In other words, you will press your button where you talk and your voice is recorded. It will then be sent over to your contact. The good news is that you can talk to very many contacts at the same time.
WeChat also supports real-time multimedia chatting and the integration of your voice. In comparison to other apps, the videos are of the highest quality. The more stable your connection, the clearer your videos and images will be. WeChat uses a 3G or Wi-Fi internet connection.
It is also easy to add friends to your WeChat account. You can sync your phone contacts or share your IDs to add buddies. You may even choose to shake your phones together. After selecting the ‘shake’ option, it will be possible to link with other users, no matter what side of the globe they may be. There is also a list that allows you to add anyone you want.
WeChat also has a virtual bottle that other people can catch and read the message that you place inside. Who knows? You may make a good friend this way. After all, there are many lonely people in the world.
There is a digital sea age where you can choose to fish for bottles if the tables are turned and you want to make a friend. If you want to share photos with your friends, simply press the ‘moments’ button on the interface. It will send the very picture that you took to your contact and they can comment.
Finally, WeChat has a list that can be used when sending text messages. Many people prefer using the messenger for these and many more reasons.
How to Install WeChat Messenger on PC
• Download and install the Bluestacks Android emulator from the Google Play store. It is important to note that Bluestacks is not compatible with the Bit defender antivirus program. Therefore, if you gave it installed on your computer, you will need to uninstall it.
• Launch the Bluestacks app by double-clicking on its icon.
• Once the Bluestacks interface appears, locate and click on the ‘menu’ icon. Thereafter click play store.
• When the play store windows appear, type ‘WeChat’ in the search bar and press ‘enter’ to search for the app.
• On the available results, click on WeChat.
• When you get to the WeChat page, click ‘install’.
• Click ‘accept’ and continue with the installation process.
• The WeChat app will begin installing on your computer.
• Click on the WeChat icon to launch the messenger in your PC.