Download and play Warbands: Bushido on your favorite PC (Windows) or Mac now for free
Created by Red Unit Studios, Warbands: Bushido is a game that has a lot of promise. This mobile game is not only fast but also seems to favor a good tactical decision making and a strong strategic setup. Warbands: Bushido also has an attractive aesthetic designed to bring the tabletop gaming back to life again. It involves a small warfare between bands of Japanese warriors which are represented by miniatures. If you strategically select your warrior units and build a deck of order cards, you will be rewarded. It offers you a variety of miniatures that you can choose from and you can get new units by a blind buy system.
Each back has three miniatures and is supported by the well known CCG that includes at least 1 unit. While there are still no in pap purchases it’s still early to predict whether they will show up or not. In Warbands: Bushido, it reaches a point where you have the cards versus the morale points required to cast it. During combat, you must use the hints to boost your victory. As your collection of units and cards grow, your number of strategic options will also grow. Many order cards, have a great synergy with particular warriors that all complement each other well. This combination offers a lot of variability in the game plan.
Warbands: Bushido Features
· It has a unique table top style that recreates an atmosphere and classic look and combines a legendary of core rules and accessible game play.
· In this game, you can find your own tactics and try it out against other gamers.
· It will have a number of single players where political intrigues and war will take you through the 16th century.
· It will come with a new control system that will shorten the waiting time and significantly speed your turns. This means you won’t need to constantly tap your screen while selecting a unit. Instead, you will just touch it and move your unit.
What stands out in Warbands: Bushido?
The thing that stands out in Warbands: Bushido is not the gameplay since most games offer a chance to bring tactical gameplay and sound strategy to play against their opponent. What stands out is the game’s aesthetic. Developers have done a good job of recreating the table top in a digital format. The dice, miniatures and diorama style combat style are all straight out of war game box. It also gives you the ability to customize and color your units hence you do not need any magnifying glass.
A lot will change
Well being that this mobile game is still in its early stages, a lot is expected to change. It’s obvious that the intention of the development team is to build a strong single player campaign that can complement the skirmish mode. It also seems that there will be a dozen stories broken down into between twenty to sixty different missions. That’s a lot of content being that the game’s main mission is to bring some more historical realism. This could explore history, art and other aspects of the 16th century Japan.
Warband: Bushido is definitely an attractive game for fans of tabletop war game, turn-based combat, collection enthusiasts and history buffs. You also be able to download Warbands: Bushido for your PC for free.
How to Download and Play Warbands: Bushidop on PC free:
1. To begin you have to Download and Install Bluestacks. If that is not your first choice for an emulator, you can use Andyroid or Ipadian.
2. For your next step, you have to log in to your Google Play account. If you do not have just register a new one. It is easy and fast.
3. Go to the search box in Bluestacks and type “Warbands: Bushido” without the quotes, of course.
4. Then simply click “Install” button next to the game and wait for the download to complete.
5. That is it! You can now enjoy your freshly installed copy of “Warbands: Bushido” on your favorite PC!