Download and play Tiny Chef: Cooking Clicker on your favorite PC (Windows) or Mac now for free
Mindstorm Studios has developed an addictive game. Download Tiny Chef: Cooking Clicker for PC and you will get engaged on tapping within this fabulous cooking adventure. If you can’t cook, don’t worry because you don’t need to know. You will be hiring Chefs to build your baking army!
About BTiny Chef: Cooking Clicker
Release Date: May 3, 2017
Developer: Mindstorm Studios
Hiring Chefs and Baking Goods
This game is about hiring chefs and baking goods. You will start with a single bakery where chefs are going to run to start their cooking. You can upgrade your cooking center once you make some money. You start with a small cookie booth, that can become a cake-otorium. Of course you need a lot of time and money to get there, and only hiring the most experienced chefs you can achieve such ambitious goal.
The most effective way to increase your chef capacity is by building more cooking centers. That will be cost effective and enough to move on the first levels of the game. With every new chef, you are going to start over again, hiring from zero.
Boosters and other Upgrades
There are boosters and upgrades in this game. The boosters include whatever you find inside the rocket launcher icon. These boosters require coins. Be sure that what you select is truly useful, as it will require coins that are scarce in the game.
Other upgrades can be found under the researches icon. There are regular researches and premium researches. The regular researches are tied to a chef, while the premium researches are tied to your game. To use regular researches ++you need green bucks, and to upgrade the premium options you will use coins.
Tips and Tricks of playing Tiny Chef: Cooking Clicker for PC
You must download Tiny Chef: Cooking Clicker for PC right now. This is an addictive game, but still there are few enhancements you can do. With the following tips and tricks you are going to boost your game. This is important to get to each given goal faster. Most of all, when you are embedded in the game, be sure to spend your money wisely. Even if you have millions, they will be gone in no time.
Do you hate to spend real money on in-app purchases? Then, check our tips and tricks!
• Make sure you are using all the boosters on screen, even those to watch commercials. The extra money will be of most use.
• The flying birds are always bringing some money or coins. Do not miss any of them.
• When you upgrade researches, find out which are more useful. Then focus on them first. You will be able to hire a new chef and move on to a new location where another adventure is waiting for you.
• Always check the warning signs. They will let you know when your capacity needs to be upgraded.
• When you are hiring chefs, you can leave your mouse on top of the hiring button and leave it pressed. It will continue to hire in a constant way without any tiring clicking. Just be aware of the decreasing bar that will need some recharging often.
• Watch out! Boxes will disappear if you don’t take them.
• Get the fastest birds. They have the best rewards.
• Do not underestimate your time away. You will still make money even if you are not there.
• To increase your money making capacity while you are away, you must build more silos. They will keep your baking business running whenever you take a mini vacation.
With all our tips, you will be playing like a pro in no time.
How to download and Play Tiny Chef: Cooking Clicker on PC
1. To begin you have to Download and Install Bluestacks. If that is not your first choice for an emulator, you can use Andyroid or Ipadian.
2. For your next step, you have to log in to your Google Play account. If you do not have just register a new one. It is easy and fast.
3. Go to the search box in Bluestacks and type “Tiny Chef: Cooking Clicker” without the quotes, of course.
4. Then simply click “Install” button next to the game and wait for the download to complete.
5. That is it! You can now enjoy your freshly installed copy of “Tiny Chef: Cooking Clicker” on your favorite PC!