How to play
How to play Last Day on Earth: Survival on PC (3 Easy Steps):
Brutal Post-Zombie Survival Game
Last Day on Earth: Survival is a zombie game where all those who survive have only one objective which is to remain alive as long as they can. In this world, there is no more place left for love, compassion and friendship hence you must struggle to remain alive. When apocalypse sets in, you do not have anyone to look to apart from you and your guns.
In 2027, there is an outbreak of an unknown zombie infection that cleared most of the world’s population. While people were becoming lifeless, the zombie infection was turning them to hordes of people who resembled the walking dead. As a survivor, you can either stay alone or team up with others. The choice is yours. Remember, this world is full of chaos hence you are the one to choose your path as long as you will survive.
In Last Day on Earth: Survival, every decision that you make is very important. This means if you make a wrong decision you will make a fatal mistake. More so, if you fail, you will be forced to start all over again. Nature will finish you as quickly as the other player or the next zombie. While choosing allies, you must be very careful. Your partner might save you from death today but tomorrow they are the ones who can end you just for a can of beans.
New features of Last Day on Earth: Survival
- There are daily available gifts.
- There is a new range of goods. You, therefore, need to hurry up to the dealer and change your goods for the best firearms.
- New weapons and armor pack in the shop. You can use this to tear a zombie and other survivors.
- There is localization in many new languages.
- You can download the Last Day on Earth: Survival for PC.
- The introduction of season 1 which comes with daily quests, new chopper skins, unique rewards, and a ton of other valuable items
- The infusion of new zombies that came with the crashed ship
- New and improved bike models with a different upgrade system for these transport items
- A new storyline that centers on the secret of Darren Wells
Tips and tricks for playing Last Day on Earth: Survival
- Keep calm and craft – While keeping calm improve your skills and make more dangerous weapons.
- Construct a shelter to protect your life and belongings. You need to build a strong shelter. You can also make traps for captives.
- Since you are alone against the zombies who want to take your things and life, you need to dominate this post-apocalypse world and hunt or else you will be hunted.
- Choose a good survival vehicle – To create your personal survival vehicle you will get many resources that you can use. Do not miss the chance to use a chopper if you can.
- Overcome hurdles – Apart from the walking dead army, hunger, cold, and thirst can also kill you. You, therefore, need to hunt animals and prepare food. You can collect water and kill others so as to access their suppliers. Just be a true survivor and you will be able to survive.
- Explore new places – Look for abandoned military bunkers and bases and take the resources that you find there. Get a survival vehicle and go on a journey to these abandoned places. You can travel far and wide and construct shelters in those places.
- Join a clan and communicate with other players – Use your clan to claim other territories and let them work for you. Use the maps and the charts to communicate with other players.
Do you need more building material to fortify your shelter? Simply scour the game’s various regions with your trusted hammer in hand. Are you low on energy? Go hunting, raid other survivors if desperate, or craft a rain catcher to get instant hydration. Basically, everything you need to survive can be found in the game’s post-apocalyptic world. You just need to work hard and sometimes risk it all to get it. However, if you are having a particularly hard time, you can visit the game’s store and sample their in-app purchases.
The options are many and varied with some players accusing the game of being a cash-grab in some ways. For instance, the game is in the habit of unleashing events (e.g. plane crash) when you are low on energy, making it difficult to get away with loot. At this point, you can take up the offer of exchanging real money for in-game currency to solve your energy predicament. Alternatively, a few options such as Vehicle Parts Pack are locked from players and can only be gotten with cash. Nevertheless, you can always opt out of the in-app purchases and rely solely on your wits and hard work to get far in the game.
Here is a list of in-app purchase options:
- Pile of coins: $2.99
- Survivor’s Pack: $1.49
- Special forces pack: $4.49
- Tin with Coins: $14.99
- Silenced pack: $1.49
- Silenced pack x5: $5.99
- Zombie Warfare Pack: $14.99
- Modified weapon: $4.49
- Silenced pack x10: $10.99
- Survival Guide: $7.99
One nice thing about this survival game is that it is full of rewards. The mere fact of logging in everyday earns you a variety of rewards, killing zombies, animals, & other players gives access to loot and food, while every level of play completed earns you crafting points. The points can be used to unlock and learn new recipes at the beginning of play and craft tools and shelter structures later on. Additionally, you gain skills that make you a more formidable player by acquiring Exploration Experience (XXP) in various categories by zone.
The ultimate reward though are the “Points of Interest”, where the army drop down a supply crate solidifying the place it lands as a point of interest. These points are rare to come by and must be collected before expiring.
- Supported Devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android gadgets
- Download Size: Varies depending on version – 626.8MB, 246MB, 96MB (App size subject to change with updates)
- Release Date: May 24, 2017
- Operating System Versions: Requires Android 4.1 and up; iOS 7.0 or later; PC; Mac
The description of Last Day on Earth in the app store (“no place left for friendship, love or compassion” … “you can trust only yourself and your gun”) paints a clear picture of what players are in for should they choose to play this game. Not only do players have to destroy zombies (which is totally understandable), but also animals as well, not to mention other human players – all in the name of survival. The weapons used are gruesome (spear, axe, guns, etc) with lots of graphic fights. There is also the inclusion of beer in the game that players scavenge for and drink. Because of all this (strong violence, substance abuse, & ruthlessness), the game is given a 18+ rating on content.