Battle Night: Cyber Squad-Idle RPG on PC – Download & Install

Dark Cyberpunk Idle RPG

Battle Night Cyber Squad – Idle RPG is a recent release that joins the growing list of alluring idle games. The game takes on a cyberpunk vibe where the year is 2098, and the place is Borders City, the battleground for the warring camps of the great alliances of the world. While conflict between advanced technologies and decadent civilizations is the norm of the city, a keen detective in one of the street corners senses that an overly evil scheme is in the making. He decides to round up a team of incorruptible heroes and send them to uncover the hidden mystery of the city. You will be in charge of hero recruitment (and management) and leading them through the different areas of the city.

Regular play includes missions (divided into chapters) and daily quests, while an ‘Events’ button leads to hero expeditions, core adventures, and more. Naturally, your band of heroes will face resistance and have to battle their way through the city. Battles are all automatic (with stunning effects for attacks) and take place on backgrounds that change continually. The game’s set up allows for a maximum of 6 heroes during battles with a built-in formation of two fighters at the front and four at the back. Game mechanics also make it possible to speed up combat and create several battle formations and save them. You can then choose the fighter formation you want before going into battle.

Hire System for Hero Collection

Although you can only use 6-heroes during a battle, the list of this game’s heroes is quite extensive. Character archetypes group into colors that indicate their overall quality. The power level from the weakest to the strongest is white, green, blue, purple, and orange.

You will acquire heroes at the B’s club through a hiring system. The club features three hiring slots of Basic Hire, Senior Hire, and Perfect Hire, each requiring its unique currency. You will get free basic and senior hires from time to time as well as rewards after hitting certain hire-quotas. The First 15 senior hires get you an extra perfect, while the 20th senior appointment is a guaranteed purple hero. As expected, you can customize your heroes, level them up, and also equip them with various gears.

Cool & Unique Design

Battle Night Cyber Squad -Idle RPG gets a thumbs up with regards to its look and design. Graphics take on an artistic style set against the cover of darkness. The coolest part of the game, however, is a unique set-up where controls blend into the scenery. Your base is a run-down alley with Mission and Daily Quest buttons plastered on a wooden structure, Daily Sign, Cycle Event, Level Fund, and other buttons set on a wall at the back, and a couple more controls on the ground. The game also has a Main Street with several labeled buildings that serve various purposes. You tap on B’s Club to acquire heroes, Store to make purchases, and Kato’s Garage to forge weapons. More buildings unlock as you get to various stages of the game.

Battle Night Store Trailer 3无弹窗
Watch this video on YouTube.

Tips & Tricks for Playing Battle Night Cyber Squad on PC

• Power Up After Defeat

Like any game with automatic combat mechanics, formation is essential. For instance, placing tank heroes at the front will see them absorb massive amounts of damage and shield back-row players. That said, a perfect formation (strategy-wise) is not the only trick to winning fights in this game. Getting defeated even after adjusting your battle formation means your team is not strong enough. So, go back level-up your heroes, and even get new heroes. You could also change up players and create a whole new formation featuring the most powerful fighters on your roster. With just the right amount of power, there is no combo of enemies or big boss that is beyond a beat down from your band of heroes.

• Go for the Top Hire Options

Basic hires tend to draw weaker heroes mostly. Because of this, there is no need to spend your money on them. Besides, the game will give you a free basic hire after every 8 hours of play. What you should do is go for the senior and perfect hires instead. In general, you have a 90% shot of getting a blue hero and a 10% chance of a purple hero when you go with the Perfect Hire option. Senior Hire, in turn, comes with an over 50% chance of acquiring a green hero, 40% odds of a blue hero, and a 1.5% probability of drawing a purple character.

• Claim Rewards as They Become Available

One thing that the Battle Night Cyber Squad game is generous with is rewards. You only need to remember to claim the quest rewards as they become available. When you reach a new area, your team will automatically set out to look for supplies. So, you will have to remember to go back to the map and claim the loot. Also included are bonuses from daily sign-ins, rewards from completing missions, quests, & events, hero fragments to bag, and even deals at the hypermarket. When you see a tiny red dot on any of the game’s menus, know there is a reward or advantage to collect.

• Collect Spoils of War

Whenever you take down a boss or elite monster, their treasures become yours for the taking. You will notice a lightened area on the map. All you have to do is click on it to collect the resources of the fallen enemy.

How to play

How to play Battle Night: Cyber Squad-Idle RPG on PC (3 Easy Steps):

  1. Download and install an emulator

    OR

  2. Login in your Google account

    You can find step by step guides bellow:

    How to install Bluestacks How to install MemuPlay
  3. Install the game from Google Store
    Install Battle Night: Cyber Squad-Idle RPG from the Google Store. Enjoy playing Battle Night: Cyber Squad-Idle RPG on your favorite PC!
Download and Install Battle Night: Cyber Squad-Idle RPG on Your Favorite PC (Windows) or Mac for Free
90%
Awesome

About Battle Night Cyber Squad - Idle RPG:

Battle Night Cyber Squad may be an idle game, but it has plenty of content to keep you occupied. There are tons of heroes to collect and hundreds of battles where you will be fighting different enemies. What’s more, you will continue to unlock new areas as you level up and, in turn, have new things to do in the game. Your strategy and management skills are what will be put to the test as opponents get more challenging to beat the deeper you get into play. Consequently, progress will slow down, and you will find yourself stuck in a rut quite a bit. How wisely you distribute your wealth and manage character upgrades right from the beginning is what will determine whether you sail through play or have a long and challenging gameplay experience.

Developer: FT (FeelingTouch) Games
Download: Android or iOS

  • Apps Charger Rating:
Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. AcceptRead More