BatchSave On Your Windows PC / Mac Download And Install
Download BatchSave on your favorite PC (Windows) or Mac now for free
Do you want to save, copy, sort, and arrange your folders according to the last modification or the files creation date? If yes, then BatchSave is the best app for you. BatchSave is a smart tool for organizing a collection of spreadsheets, documents, receipts, and photos. You can also use BatchSave to automatically copy thousands of photos to the exact file that you want them to be. You can listen to the beep and watch the number of counts after each file has been classified.
What’s good about BatchSave?
Its video downloader for Instagram will allow you to save Instagram photos and videos. With InstaSave Pro, you can choose multiple pictures and instantly download them. This will give you the permission to save all your uploaded videos and photos. You can also save your liked videos and photos with a lot ease. Once you have done this, you can browse through Instagram and see them. You can also do this in HD and even zoom it into 500% bigger than its original size to allow you to see more details.
If you have tried several things such as Insta Downloader, Easy Downloader and Insta Photo Saver to have some photos on your device and send to friends but have not succeeded then this is the best app to use since it has all the advanced features required. In fact, if you want some quick easy way to save videos and photos, it will help you. It’s an amazing app that you will use daily since it not only takes little space but it also rarely crashes. Interestingly, you can also download BatchSave for PC free.
· It only copies files hence it will not destroy your original collections.
· It has an automatic overwriting protection. You, therefore, do not have to fret about files having the same name.
· Can work on any kind of file in any file extension with a lot of ease.
· There is a beep after each file that has been processed.
· It can read out all files processed in real time.
· It can automatically structure the file directories according to file modification or file creation date.
· You can easily share the files in other apps.
· It allows you to download liked videos and photos in just one click.
· You have quick access to all downloads.
Some Tips For Using BatchSave
· When using this app, you should not worry about overwriting. If you have photos with the same name, they will be processed with different numbers.
· If you realize that some files were sorted out to a certain folder date after processing, it simply means that it had lost details about its creation date. You need to point to that date and then process it again with its last modification date. This will ensure that it’s repaired and organized to the correct folder.
What’s new in the app?
· It has a new feature request panel.
· It has a much more detailed email request template.
· More detailed technical support.
According to customers BatchSave rocks and its features and functions works just so well. It’s also made better everyday with new features, updates, and improvements.
How to Download and Istall BatchSave on PC:
1. To begin you have to Download and Install Bluestacks. If that is not your first choice for an emulator, you can use Andyroid or Ipadian.
2. For your next step, you have to log in to your Google Play account. If you do not have just register a new one. It is easy and fast.
3. Go to the search box in Bluestacks and type “BatchSave” without the quotes, of course.
4. Then simply click “Install” button next to the game and wait for the download to complete.
5. That is it! You can now enjoy your freshly installed copy of “BatchSave” on your favorite PC!
Release Date: May 12, 2017
Platforms: Android and iOS